SOLD Minecraft Java+Bedrock , Hypixel unbaned /LVL 37 (og owner microsoft acc) 2021

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Filter
OG
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Croatia
Member Since
Sep 7, 2023
Last seen
Country
Croatia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Chat #00074
Miscrosoft minecraft account 2021 created.

I'm the original owner and it's NOT banned on Hypixel , I just played build battle. LVL 37

I'm willing to accept offers please add on discord: jtknight21

(can do mm)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Very fast and trust worthy

he went first and was very helpful
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top