SOLD Minecraft Java/Bedrock FULL Access, Original IGN, $4.99

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Filter
Other
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Feb 25, 2024
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my premium minecraft account, I'm the original owner and the account still has its creation IGN.
I have no bans on any server, and I used to play only on Hypixel.
I will change the email to yours during the sale and will provide the transaction ID and Order Number.
Price is 4.99$ and you either go first or we can use a middleman (fees on the buyer)
Payment method is cryptocurrency
Feel free to contact me here, or if you prefer to:
Discord: oligarchblue_34845
Telegram: @testerbotter
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top