Minecraft account Minecon 2015 cape

Not Recently Bumped
Thread Types
Single Item
Filter
Special Item
Original Owner
Yes
(0 review)

dskl

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jan 15, 2026
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello! I am looking to sell my Minecraft account with a Minecon 2015 cape. I am selling it because I haven't opened the game in a long time and I don't think I will again for a long time. The account has always been mine and I can send proof of purchase.

I can share the username via DM to avoid spam. I am open to offers.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi there could you message me?

Discord: Biiiiid
Telegram: @Choji you can also message me on-site
 
Back
Top