Middleman Rank badge added

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Members who are able to offer Middleman services in our MM forum now have a MM badge under their username.

epic_mm.png


If you would like to become an official EpicNPC middleman and have 50+ positive feedbacks, please contact me for details.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
How come that users who aren't listen in Middleman having this badge? I thought only current MM listed would be able to have this badge? If no, have one aswell? i can do MM services if people contacts me about helping them out, it happends often that they contacts me and ask. They can be aware that i help them out if i have this badge under my username.
 
Last edited:
I think given the size allotted for avatars, and the skins used, that 3-4 badges fits nicely. The badges are relatively small, yet quite nicely noticeable.

Doesn't really stretch the page much at all. Looks great. :) Good addition.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Indeed it looks great but i prefer my Super Moderator badge over any other ;)
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Administrator badge for sure if that ever happends
 
Last edited:
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Yeah but Test99 is Mike just that he can have multiple accounts ;)
 
Banned - 3 seperate scam disputes : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1089213-Scammed-by-lordangelo1019
true i dont even know how to middleman did it once because they both requested it and i didnt even know what i was doing turned out smooth but it was too much to do.
 
I like it, glad to see you back as Raven btw Red :)

- - - Updated - - -

Add: MM isn't so bad long as you aren't willing to do LOL accounts :)

I was thinking of doing LoL Middleman services since it's like the only game I have downloaded ATM.

Not accounts though, the amount of recalls I see happen isn't worth it.

Was thinking of just doing codes, not so sure yet.
 
Anyone who requested to be a MM is part of the MM usergroup. Everyone in that group has a badge. There are a few members who no longer offer MM services, but are still in that usergroup, meaning they can start offering MM services again if they wish, so that's why a few people have the badge even though they don't offer MM services currently.

There is no way to order the badges, I looked for an hour yesterday and there's nothing.

As for 3 being too many, perhaps, but I think they look good together. Maybe in the future if there are more complaints I'll update all the badges to shrink down the height so there's less vertical space used.
 
Back
Top