Method to obtain CHEAP Gems

Not Recently Bumped

iLik3tr33s

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 27, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling the method to obtain cheap gems.

Using this method, you will be able to purchase Gems as low as $11usd for 8000.
You will be able to to this method for friends or anyone as you wish.
I will add you to discord and guide you via text/call, step by step on how you can do this yourself.
There are a small few people who are unable to do this method however (such as people who created their SMITE account via steam, people who did not link via steam the correct way)
The price is $50 via steam gift card of my choice (I will tell you how to purchase one).
I will also be able to walk you through to check if your account can do this method before hand, so you don't purchase this service and find out you cant do it yourself.

Tr33L0v3r#0711
 
Back
Top