EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 25, 2012 #1 On behalf of the EpicNPC staff I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hope you got everything you wanted and more.
On behalf of the EpicNPC staff I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hope you got everything you wanted and more.
BANNED Keiichi 148 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Japan Multiple Accounts 1 Warning: Trade with Caution Dec 25, 2012 #2 Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/ This was sure one of my best winters ever, Santa made me so satisfied! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy upcoming New Year! Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/ This was sure one of my best winters ever, Santa made me so satisfied! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy upcoming New Year!
BANNED xCommieKidx 71 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 25, 2012 #3 Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/658371-Scammed-by-xCommieKidx Yap!!! Marry Holidays!
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/658371-Scammed-by-xCommieKidx Yap!!! Marry Holidays!
wowguys 1446 0 3 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 1 Dec 25, 2012 #4 Merry Christmas! Best luck in the coming new year Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
BANNED Cl0ud 8 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 26, 2012 #5 Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - sinexus Even though I'm a day late, Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a great one.
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - sinexus Even though I'm a day late, Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a great one.
S stargazer314 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 27, 2012 #6 get ready for the new year!