Member Upgrading

Not Recently Bumped
(4 reviews)

Daste

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Dec 19, 2019
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, I am interested in upgrading my account, but I have a few questions.

  • Can I change my Avatar/Profile picture with being an Epic Member (the $3 one)
  • On the UPGRADE tab, I see that it is $3. But on my profile, when I go to the upgrade thing (here), it says $3 per year, is it yearly or one-time payment?
  • What does
    Membership upgrades are subject to a manual account review by the admin.
    mean? Does that mean I need to verify something or what?
so yeah, those are my questions. any answer will be appreciated!
 
Yes, any upgrade will allow you to change avatar/profile image.
It's $3 for 1 year and will not rebill automatically.
Before the upgrade is added, we will review your account. If you pass the review the upgrade will be added.
 
Back
Top