'Member Stats' Page - Update #2

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
We have made an update to the Statistics page to include Trade Guardian stats.
https://www.epicnpc.com/member-stats

Members can view their Trade Guardian transaction totals, including stats as a buyer, seller and their overall profits. Charts display this information over time up to two years.

Since we were already recording this data, we're able to retroactively display stats for members. :)
 
It seems there is a possible bug. I have 3 “buyer transactions” in the total tab that says I have spent 18,000$. While this doesn’t bother me as I don’t buy or sell if this happens with other users it will throw off the profits for them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    443.3 KB
Those are actually TG credit transactions from 2017 when we allowed credits to be exchanged. We'll exclude those from the stat page. Thanks. It'll be updated soon.
 
Back
Top