• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Medium-End Call Of Duty Mobile Account For Sale (Check Desc.)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Mithrandill

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Jul 19, 2021
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Mithrandill

Level 150


21,144 Credit

370 Cod Points (You can buy Battle Pass with 360 CP)

-Summary: 52 Epic Weapons - 42 Epic Operator

Here is the video of the account ith all details: --https://youtu.be/bel3HPCtipU--



-Connected to Activision COD account (with Its mail adress) (Mail,Activision Acc and CodM which means full access)
Account can be accessed from IOS and Android !

-Selling my account because I dont play mobile games anymore mostly pc since a few months, I need some money and I just want the account out of my hand, I will redirect the money I got from here to my pc games.

-For price: 30 USD

If paypal you go first if not I sell from Playerauctions too or we can use epicnpc middleman


Message me from site, If I dont answer within 10 mins please add and message me from Dscord Shenn#1373 and tell me to check my messages at site, We can discus from site or Dscord It's your choice.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top