Maxed RS3 Main [200CB] [8 99S] [07GP/PP]

Not Recently Bumped
(4 reviews)

Pauly

Level 31

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 5, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I will be selling my account that i've had for 5+ years because I no longer play or have plans to play RS3 anymore, primarily because I moved to old school. I am the original owner and can provide all details including recoveries and the very first password used.

Stats and notable items

fa522ccf605a06b8dd68cd2e8e9c8297.png


Notable items consists of all void elite, all imbued rings except berserker(because i have onyx ring(i) , dreadnips, dominion tower gloves, approximately 5k all extreme potions, the new tok-haar fire cape, and as you can see a few chaotics.

Other notable things would be:

313/353 quest points.

I can get more pictures if anyone is interested.

Account Status

9be60b556e185bfa4de8aff093c15795.png


Login Screen

55654bea7fba78c77f35bde1c2823449.png


A MM will be used in this trade unless you are extremely trusted. (ladybugxoxo on sythe, can confirm this if necessary.)

I accept paypal, 07 gold, and probably a good 07 account with decent stats and quests' done.

Proof of ownership, recoveries will be provided when a serious buyer is found.

If you are interested in buying or need any more info, please send me a pm and ask for my skype to chat, or reply here with offers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/960943-LOL-boosting-not-doing-the-job-boosters-no-response-anymore
Add me on Skype dommccune
Or what's your skype would like to buy today.
 
contact me on skype, im interested. skype name: jacques.andrus
 
Back
Top