Maxed RS3 Account For High Level New World Account

Not Recently Bumped
Total Level
TL 2500+
Original Owner
Yes

BMarc

Warning: Trade with Caution
(1 review)

BMarc

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 5, 2016
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recalled-by-bmarc.2075955/
(NOTE: Just Upgraded my account to Epic Verified, may take 24 hours to reflect my account.)
Hello, I'm creating this post because I'm very interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in trading an account on New World for my RuneScape 3 account.
I understand that a lot of people are flocking to New World and experiencing the game and enjoyed it like the olden days of RuneScape, and myself is included there. I currently have an account on New World, but my friends started before me and are much higher level. So I'm looking to trade my long-standing, roughly 15 year old RuneScape 3 account for a New World account with a High Level, and Very High trade skills.

What does my RuneScape 3 account have to offer?
Before reading further, it must be known that I am the original owner of this account, and my first name is part of the login name - which can be proven by my ID. I have not actively played for a LONG time, and don't plan on starting again. I'd rather play New World, hence why I'm making this open offer to trade.
Username Login
!!ASSASSIN WALK ANIMATION!! When I purchased this, it was 7.5B. Considered a RARE animation to have.
Membership until 11-Dec-2022, with 2021 Premier Club.
Multiple 120 Skills (Attack, Defense, Strength, Hit points, Herblore, Invention)
2822 TOTAL LEVEL, 2925 VIRTUAL TOTAL LEVEL
ALMOST 1 BILLION TOTAL XP
107 Dungeoneering, 105 Magic
ALL Skills 99, Max Cape Acquired.
Priffdinas Unlocked
Ice Dyed Noxious Scythe, Malevolent Cuirass, and Malevolent Bottoms.
Noxious Scythe
FULL Augmented Custom-Fit Trimmed Masterwork Set
ALL 3 Tier 99 CURSES ( Affliction, Desolation, Malevolence)
FULL Augmented Elite Tectonic Set
FULL Augmented Elite Sirenic Set
Ring of Death, Deathtouch Bracelet, Essence of Finality Amulet (OR), and Brooch of the Gods Jewelry
Cinderbane Glovs, Enhanced Blast Diffusion Boots, ALL 3 Tokhaar Capes (Kiln Capes)
1458 Overload 4's, 5628 Overload 3's, and enough Extreme Potions to make another 700+ Overloads. Most Overload Flasks discovered.
392,480 Loyalty Points
286 Quest Points (Plenty left for you to do)

What am I looking for in a New World account that would be an acceptable offer?

PREFER US EAST REGION.
MUST be a HIGH LEVEL. ANYTHING below 45 is NOT considered high level, and realistically this account is well worth a 55-60 trade easy.
BUT if your account has VERY High level trade skills / professions, or a lot of gold, it can be considered.
SERVER does NOT matter as server transfers are in the works.
Main Story progress does NOT MATTER as long as level and skills are high.
Faction reputation / progress does NOT MATTER as long as level and skills are high.
MUST have a high Gear Score.
Ultimately I'm open to any worthwhile trade offer and will consider anything good.


That being said, I WOULD be willing to accept an offer to outright BUY the account, as I will just go and buy a New World account from someone else. Trade is preferred though.


SCREENSHOTS
c29a63444ebbac2043cab331a0595701.png

a0bba1760297d82d923ead67f7fc9632.png


f24bb92bf4f6c477aa6c22cabe69ca8a.png

6046dc560a870a20fd9be0ba0cc95233.png

23e346289dd44b74aa0c10fafef0deae.png

c8828df45328da4fbdf26a7fa0341cb4.png



7a5afd264f6a93d36ddedbc15ae57a05.png

7dbfd134c1798f2cb7da36a8f4506809.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Can you add my discord DaveSadowski#9056
 
Back
Top