• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Maxed account lvl 140, 11.58B FP, 9 maxed capos

Not Recently Bumped

Sukionyx

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Apr 1, 2022
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling my Idle Mafia account.
Lvl 140
577 login days
1900 Diamonds
11.58B Fightpower
70K DNA
78K in jailshop
133 in kingpin (can be increased with DNA)
Former gangmember of Famiglia Miller.

Price is negotiable.
2843EEFA-EE34-44E9-AF7B-23DADD74F171.png
140FBAC1-66A0-4A12-9C91-D1A69A1FC138.png
BEDF3AFC-FDED-4498-BA2B-ED669B01F957.png
E25195C0-4065-465F-9A6A-CEC0628CAD79.png
C8C83839-B111-4AA4-8E57-5EBDE153A5CF.png
592F478B-1E9C-4E95-9B14-6993B65EB59C.png
 

Attachments

  • 8DC189BA-5E1C-451F-A6D5-3B9680CB6D2A.png
    8DC189BA-5E1C-451F-A6D5-3B9680CB6D2A.png
    2.3 MB
  • 52994EC1-B73F-401F-A348-6577F7D0F727.png
    52994EC1-B73F-401F-A348-6577F7D0F727.png
    1.3 MB
  • 829E7915-DFEB-455E-BE4A-BBF4E4650B7F.png
    829E7915-DFEB-455E-BE4A-BBF4E4650B7F.png
    2 MB
  • 4655F80F-FD07-49C1-9966-C44A3E59D0DF.png
    4655F80F-FD07-49C1-9966-C44A3E59D0DF.png
    1.3 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hi there still have and anything updated said you still played thanks
 
How about 350?
 
J
I was looking for a acc the lost I was willing to pay was $100 sorry friend
How much would you be willing to pay for it?
 
J
I’m new to this site but i found the price sorry it’s out of my budget
Back
Top