- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
4/22/26 Update:
Hey everyone!
Back in 2007, I launched Masked Armory and over the next 10 years, it saw tens of millions of anonymous profiles created. In 2017, I decided to step away from it when Safe Armory started offering more advanced features than I could at the time. But since they haven’t updated their site since Shadowlands, I thought—why not bring Masked Armory back?
So, I’ve relaunched it! It keeps the original look you might remember, but it’s now more polished, built on a modern tech stack, and deployed at the edge for better performance.
If you’re looking for an anonymous armory profile to use when buying, selling, or trading your account, feel free to check it out:
https://www.masked-armory.com
And if you run into any issues, shoot me a note at [email protected] — happy to help.
This has been a fun way to give back to a community that’s meant a lot to me over the years, while also leveling up some of my own technical skills. Win-win!
Thanks for the support,
MA
- Forum Sales Post Generator: Generate your own unique BBCode sales posts for EpicNPC, OwnedCore, and other forums directly from your profile. Look for the bar at the bottom of any profile page!
- Rarity Enhancements: We have added rarity percentages to mounts, pets, toys, titles, and achievements. These are updated weekly.
- Raids & Mythic+: The first tier of raids for Midnight and the Mythic+ dungeon pool have been added.
- Complete Data Update: All data for mounts, pets, toys, titles, and achievements has been updated for patch 12.0.1.
- Account Profile Collections -- Create multi-character profiles to showcase your entire account. Add multiple characters during profile creation and easily switch between them with the new character switcher bar.
- Complete Data Update -- All data for mounts, pets, toys, titles, and achievements has been updated for the Midnight expansion.
- New Design -- Experience our new midnight-themed interface with enhanced visuals and improved user experience.
- Fully Responsive -- The entire site is now fully responsive and optimized for all devices, from desktop to mobile phones.
- Coming Soon: Raids & Mythic+ -- The first tier of raids for Midnight and the Mythic+ dungeon pool will be updated when Midnight goes live.
Hey everyone!
Back in 2007, I launched Masked Armory and over the next 10 years, it saw tens of millions of anonymous profiles created. In 2017, I decided to step away from it when Safe Armory started offering more advanced features than I could at the time. But since they haven’t updated their site since Shadowlands, I thought—why not bring Masked Armory back?
So, I’ve relaunched it! It keeps the original look you might remember, but it’s now more polished, built on a modern tech stack, and deployed at the edge for better performance.
If you’re looking for an anonymous armory profile to use when buying, selling, or trading your account, feel free to check it out:
https://www.masked-armory.com
And if you run into any issues, shoot me a note at [email protected] — happy to help.
This has been a fun way to give back to a community that’s meant a lot to me over the years, while also leveling up some of my own technical skills. Win-win!
Thanks for the support,
MA
Last edited:
