- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Have an account with a lvl 28 Hulk on it and around 1500gs, left over. I've purchased Deadpool, and have unlocked the promotional Iron Man costume. All of the skins for Hulk are unlocked, minus the exclusive one from being the Ultimate Pack. I have used the Gs missing from the account to purchase, bank slots, and as I said above, Deadpool.
Found Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Thing, and Jean Grey.
Crafter is level 6 I believe.
Only looking for about $25 - $30 for it, which is half of what I paid for it.
Skype me at Hexaholic, or PM me back here.
Have a great day!
Found Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Thing, and Jean Grey.
Crafter is level 6 I believe.
Only looking for about $25 - $30 for it, which is half of what I paid for it.
Skype me at Hexaholic, or PM me back here.
Have a great day!
