Selling Maplestory Leveling | Farming | Starting from $1.2 per hour | 100% Manual

Not Recently Bumped
Servers
  1. Bera
  2. Broa/Khani
  3. GRAZED
  4. Luna
  5. MYBCKN
  6. Reboot
  7. Scania
  8. Windia

tanukikunat

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 30, 2023
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1_20260118_000655_0000.png
TANUKI’S TRAINING & FARMING SERVICE 1.6.png

Hello! I'm a final-year bachelor's student from Indonesia with trying to make extra money.
I've been playing since 2016
Rest assured that everything is
100% Manual, Hand-Trained!
Guarantee I have
experience with all Classes!

As I still have time occupied for my thesis I can only provide 8 hours per day :l
But for those in PST, I can grind for yall from 12am to 8am, every Monday to Friday.
Meaning I can
TRAIN WHILE YOU SLEEP!

My service can provide a
minimum of 4 hours per day
Starting from $1.2 / hour
I can stream my service on Discord if necessary.

I will screenshot BA every hour
I'll constantly provide updates in real time
I'll use ExitLag

Packages
​

Weekly​

Tier 1 - 4 hours per day​

Random day-allocation (According to Availability on Schedule of Orders)
4 hours per day
Minimum 8 hours purchase

$1.2 per hour​

Tier 2 - 6 or 8 hours per day​

Random day-allocation (According to Availability on Schedule of Orders)
6-8 hours per day
6 hours =
1.3 per hour
Minimum 12 hours purchase
8 hours =
$1.4 per hour
Minimum 16 hours purchase
​

Tier Exclusive​

Full-day Exclusivity (You can choose a specific day(s) in the week
8 hours per day
Minimum 16 hours purchase

$1.5 per hour

Monthly Exclusive
Full-day Exclusivity
$1.6 per hour
8 hours per day
176 hours total
Price:
$280
​

Bulk Hours​

4 hours Batch Packages​

Random day-allocation (According to Availability on Schedule of Orders)​

50 hours, 4 hours per day​

$1.5 per hour
4 hours per day
Price =
$70​

100 hours, 4 hours per day​

$1.4 per hour
4 hours per day
Price =
$130​

150 hours, 4 hours per day​

$1.3 per hour
4 hours per day
Price =
$180
​

8 hours Batch Packages​

Random day-allocation (According to Availability on Schedule of Orders)​

50 hours, 8 hours per day​

$1.7 per hour
8 hours per day
Price =
$75
​

100 hours, 8 hours per day​

$1.6 per hour
8 hours per day
Price =
$140​

150 hours, 8 hours per day​

$1.5 per hour
8 hours per day
Price =
$195

Contact me on EpicNPC or Discord for purchase or further inquiries: tanuki1
Screenshot_20260118_001624_Discord.jpg


PAYMENT METHODS
WISE, PAYPAL

If I have fulfilled the requested hours, no refunds will be issued :)


THANK YOU!!!​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top