Selling Maplestory Beta key #2 c/o 300$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Starter
Original Owner
Yes

dualboost

Warning: Trade with Caution
(20 reviews)

dualboost

Level 57

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(95%) (20 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 13, 2017
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Warning: Trade with Caution
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I got the email. I was apart of COT 1 as well so I don't feel like doing #2 and ill wait for the release.

I am trying to find the right price as they seem volatile so i might wait until the 3rd to fully decide

leave offer/discord.

This comes iwth the email but inside the email is a code anyway you can use once beta live.

you get both.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Scammed me and ghosted me after i went first and didnt give me what i purchased

Scammed me and ghosted me after i went first and didnt give me what i purchased.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top