- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Venezuela
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - banned Ainax3
I am a great salesman with a lot of experience in sales of accounts and mesos
I offer you a guarantee that my services are solid and 100% safe
if you need an account, regardless of what it is (DK / NL / BS), etc... washed with the amount of HP you need, I can do it for you, forget to spend many hours to start with your attacker
Do not hesitate to contact me to order what you need (mesos or accounts)
Payments
the prices of the accounts can vary according to the gear you need and for the purchase of several b I can offer you a discount
if you want my services, do not hesitate to contact me on my discord
ssopenyoung#4272
I offer you a guarantee that my services are solid and 100% safe
if you need an account, regardless of what it is (DK / NL / BS), etc... washed with the amount of HP you need, I can do it for you, forget to spend many hours to start with your attacker
Do not hesitate to contact me to order what you need (mesos or accounts)
Payments
the prices of the accounts can vary according to the gear you need and for the purchase of several b I can offer you a discount
if you want my services, do not hesitate to contact me on my discord
ssopenyoung#4272
