- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<Mesos & Power leveling>
Pricing: $13 USD/B
Status: In Stock [10B]-Updated DAILY!
All Mesos purchases are delivered in the form of items.
[Except Chaos/White/APRs.]
Delivery Time: Once payment has been confirmed, delivery is instant with zero wait time unless specified.
5 STARS SERVICES
You might be paying a little extra for my Mesos service but you can have the peace of mind knowing that your account and newfound wealth aren't at risk. Once you have purchased from me, I'm always online on discord if you have any questions or needs. I will do my absolute best to assist you in any way.
I've done over 100+ transactions with ZERO bans because my method works and I'm confident it will continue to work. Let me help you get that head start, godly gear or whatever it may be that you've always wanted to experience without having to spend hundreds of hours selling leech. Your time spent should be having fun instead. Shoot me a PM or add my discord below to get started!
DISCORD: RoyalMesoBTC#5917
I'll get back to everyone ASAP but due to a high volume of messages or sleep please allow up to 12 hrs.
Please Confirm With Me Through Discord AND PM here before you pay for any transactions.
I'll be only accepting Paypal (Family&Friends) & Bitcoin
[ITEMS]
Mithril Plates-$4 Per Stack (100)
Earring Int 10%-$4 Per Stack (100)
{With Patience and Luck scrolling Earring 10% you can easily gain 30%+ in Value}
POWER LEVELING (NEW ACCOUNT) NOW AVAILABLE!
1-70 $39
1-90 $59
1-100 $69
100+ Open Inquiries.
*Limited Spots Available At Once*
*Please note that every class has a different levelling timeline. Msg me to discuss anything further.*
DO NOT LEAVE A REVIEW BELOW IF YOUR NAME IS THE SAME OR CLOSE TO THE ONE ON MAPLEROYALS!
Pricing: $13 USD/B
Status: In Stock [10B]-Updated DAILY!
All Mesos purchases are delivered in the form of items.
[Except Chaos/White/APRs.]
Delivery Time: Once payment has been confirmed, delivery is instant with zero wait time unless specified.
5 STARS SERVICES
You might be paying a little extra for my Mesos service but you can have the peace of mind knowing that your account and newfound wealth aren't at risk. Once you have purchased from me, I'm always online on discord if you have any questions or needs. I will do my absolute best to assist you in any way.
I've done over 100+ transactions with ZERO bans because my method works and I'm confident it will continue to work. Let me help you get that head start, godly gear or whatever it may be that you've always wanted to experience without having to spend hundreds of hours selling leech. Your time spent should be having fun instead. Shoot me a PM or add my discord below to get started!
DISCORD: RoyalMesoBTC#5917
I'll get back to everyone ASAP but due to a high volume of messages or sleep please allow up to 12 hrs.
Please Confirm With Me Through Discord AND PM here before you pay for any transactions.
I'll be only accepting Paypal (Family&Friends) & Bitcoin
[ITEMS]
Mithril Plates-$4 Per Stack (100)
Earring Int 10%-$4 Per Stack (100)
{With Patience and Luck scrolling Earring 10% you can easily gain 30%+ in Value}
POWER LEVELING (NEW ACCOUNT) NOW AVAILABLE!
1-70 $39
1-90 $59
1-100 $69
100+ Open Inquiries.
*Limited Spots Available At Once*
*Please note that every class has a different levelling timeline. Msg me to discuss anything further.*
DO NOT LEAVE A REVIEW BELOW IF YOUR NAME IS THE SAME OR CLOSE TO THE ONE ON MAPLEROYALS!
