EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Maplelegends MESOS !! Full on stock!! Best current market price! 30$/100M

Server
MapleLegends, Mesos

johnD21

4   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
Hello guys, im an old maplelegends mesos seller, If you need mesos and you wanna go safe just let me know, ill get all the mesos asap for you! got full stock! the price is 30USD for 100m! through paypal, uphold, skrill, or btc. i have full stock and the best prices on the website, Im making discounts for 300+ buys, if you want more details write me! PM me or send me a email to [email protected], you can also write me at my discord sifter#8253 or skype robertoxd_1 have a good day all of you guys! GL and HF
shut up and take my mesos edited.jpg

Last edited:
ip hash: 89f04c3f4a0f4ae5d83fbb
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Can confirm he is a legit seller. I've been purchasing from him for quite a long time now, since August of 2019 actually. I have Discord messages proving solid transactions and he is very polite!

Attachments

ip hash: a989cce5e6b628e630ac72
4   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
Hey everyone with the upcoming anniversary event im doing a discount on the prices! current price is 25usd/100m! with even more discounts depending on the purchased amount! hit me up if you need! As always, GL and HF!

ip hash: 1f016eda8dca2b6f5b1e45