- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Singapore
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
INTRODUCTION
I am a veteran player in MapleRoyals / MapleLegends and have invested a large amount of time in this game.
It's time for me to move on now as I have other commitments in life.
I have done over 100 transactions in this game locally and have expanded my business with EPICNPC & Gamekiller since 2019.
I am here to offer you the best service as well as to make sure my customers are satisfied.
My average delivery time is 2 mins & I offer really competitive prices.
So far I have a clean record of 0 Bans/Complains as well as regular customers.
ACCOUNTS:
The account has been inactive for over a year, so no worries about getting banned
Custom HWID And Private VPN have been used to train this account
All Boss Pre-Quest Is Done!
Bishop:
16X Bishop w/ MW20 & GENE 30
MP Washed
Items:
Horntail Pendant
Scroll Zakum Helmet
Donor Equips, Pets & Permanent Cash Items
Basic mage gears (nothing special)
Payment
Paypal
Preferred Payment Method
Crypto
Stable Coins
Trade Guardian
The buyer would have to cover expenses for middleman service
Meet-up / Bank Transfers
Available only in Singapore
Discord
royaltrader95#4796
#Maplestory #oldschoolmaple #legends #MapleLegends
I am a veteran player in MapleRoyals / MapleLegends and have invested a large amount of time in this game.
It's time for me to move on now as I have other commitments in life.
I have done over 100 transactions in this game locally and have expanded my business with EPICNPC & Gamekiller since 2019.
I am here to offer you the best service as well as to make sure my customers are satisfied.
My average delivery time is 2 mins & I offer really competitive prices.
So far I have a clean record of 0 Bans/Complains as well as regular customers.
ACCOUNTS:
The account has been inactive for over a year, so no worries about getting banned
Custom HWID And Private VPN have been used to train this account
All Boss Pre-Quest Is Done!
Bishop:
16X Bishop w/ MW20 & GENE 30
MP Washed
Items:
Horntail Pendant
Scroll Zakum Helmet
Donor Equips, Pets & Permanent Cash Items
Basic mage gears (nothing special)
Payment
Paypal
Preferred Payment Method
Crypto
Stable Coins
Trade Guardian
The buyer would have to cover expenses for middleman service
Meet-up / Bank Transfers
Available only in Singapore
Discord
royaltrader95#4796
#Maplestory #oldschoolmaple #legends #MapleLegends
Last edited:
