[MAIN] RuneScape Account!

Not Recently Bumped
(39 reviews)

Joostin

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 26, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, guys. :)

I am looking to buy a nice "main" RuneScape account that I can call my own. The account should be somewhat decent but does not have to be GODLY. By "main", I mean a nice account that has most skills at a decent level instead of just one or two amazingly high-leveled skills. To clarify even further, I am not looking for a "pure" or a "skiller". :)

I am accepting ALL accounts as offers so if you are trying to sell one or more of your accounts please feel free to post in this thread with the account's details and information! :)

Thanks,
Joostin :D
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I am no longer looking to buy a RuneScape account, thanks. :)
 
Last edited:
i have a acount it ist amzing but i will sell it to u for like 20 bucks
 
Back
Top