• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Main Level 114 Desc. In Post

Not Recently Bumped

LegendPHZ

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 29, 2016
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys, looking to sell one of my main accounts as I don't really play it on too much anymore and just work on my other accounts majority of the time.

Not many Noteable items other than Firecape and a Dragon Defender that's on the account. ( 104 QP so no barrows gloves sorry I'm lazy)

Also due to my laziness Piety is not activated on it yet, I was halfway done with one small favour but left it.

Quests done for: (Not sure if some of these are noteable worthy)
Ancients
Zulrah
Fairy ring
Trollheim Tele
Ava's Acc.

Stats - Gyazo - 60e232c0e1c473fbd4ba07195eb4f2cc.png

Proof of no offence - Gyazo - 92fd26565b4b3f70f85c21123e534213.png

Also the account has 12 days of memberships currently on it.

I currently am only taking Osgp.
No fixed price so bid freely.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask them below or in Pm ^^
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top