• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Magicami DX (Nutaku), Endgame 100$ negotiable

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

edmeta1core

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Feb 15, 2019
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my alt magicami dx account. been playing this account since jan 2021.

1.)Some profile preview..
Been login in daily just to do daily stuff. all story chapters are complete. tower can do auto on normal/hell. all teams for sabbath/s5 are set up! Its good enough I bet my wallet. :cool:
Click image to expand:
Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-14-34-254_com.dmmgames.mgcmendx.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-15-52-144_com.dmmgames.mgcmendx.jpg
IMG_20220309_011658.jpg


2.)Dress inventory..
I have 10 limited dress, 2 magifest and some highlight non-limited dress built up. I've been selling tons of non-limited dresses to limit break a limited dress, thats how I got a 3/4 lb dress on ao round 2.. also some other round 2 dresses as you can see in the video.

3.)Item inventory/savings..
I have tons of yarn, gils, and materials. I have like 9000+ jewel (for now and still increasing) and only spent tickets to get non-limited dresses dupes to sell it for dress orb. Im gonna spend jewel only on magifest event because I still chasing succubus aka.. but fail to get it. The image below shows how much dress orb I've been saving for future op dress.
Click image to expand:
Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-29-16-602_com.dmmgames.mgcmendx.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-28-39-357_com.dmmgames.mgcmendx.jpg


4.)Good guild teams..
4.1) My sabbath party setup.
Click to expand:
Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-17-33-576_com.dmmgames.mgcmendx.jpg

Can guarantee you gold 1 every week. My setup is speed. On the progress to lb seira r2 and cocoa r2. You can do seira+cocoa r2 as a permanent unit in party and swap that ao r2 and iroha police to do whatever combo. as you see my setup seira and cocoa is only for speed so you can have a turn 1 and 2, 3rd turn is iroha for removing buffs+inflict stun, 4th turn is ao doing damage+def down debuff.

4.2) My sinister 5 party setup:.
Click to expand:
Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-42-47-106_com.dmmgames.mgcmendx.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-42-53-345_com.dmmgames.mgcmendx.jpg
IMG_20220309_012723.jpg

s5 team is decent. this is enough imo because can guarantee to get a 2nd place ranking reward at the end of the event. I cant show you just yet because the event is ongoing but you don't have to worry about it. s5 is depend on your guild member power.. and yourself too of course. you can see my party power is good enough for my current guild. 2nd image is my strongest s5 party setup. I flex on it sometimes even if it's old and lame setup. :ROFLMAO: but don't get me wrong it's still op party for s5 until now and then..

That's all. Thanks epicnpc.
For more details, please ask me through
my discord: edmeta1#0441
my email: unique1yfreak @ g.m.a.i.l .com
paypal: paypal.me/syraufpaypal
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top