Selling - Magic 45, Attack 40, Strength 31, Defence 20 / Quest Points

Not Recently Bumped
Type
Other
Total Level
Low End
Original Owner
Yes

Gametopic

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Feb 11, 2020
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
All details you need : imgur.com/a/2sCpYND




%100 HANDMADE ! ! !

All the starting levels have been passed and you can easily start enjoying the perfect Old School Runescape adventure without wasting time.
Initial tasks have been completed. All of the free missions are complete (except for one, you can do it with your friend. In the last stage, in the last mission)

2650K (2m650k) Coin + 433k Bank value

I can add 14 days bond as an extra. 1X Bond = 4$ ( 1x Bond time is 14 days )
If you want to buy bonds in bulk, I can help you with the price.




- You can message to me if you have any question or offer about my account.


- I'm assisting with the delivery step by step.


- Easy and secure.


- Instant delivery
 
Last edited:
Back
Top