Mage | Glorious Tyranny EARNER | Fake Surname

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Realvampire

Level 35

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(81.8%) (11 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Nov 22, 2022
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey there looking to sell a mage that has earned glorious tyranny and is in bags, with a fake surname.

PM me here or add my discord Vampire §#6420

Screenshot_20221211_122141.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Friendly and communicative

Very friendly and responsive. Answered all of my many questions and even put me into contact with a certain expert (who was somehow even friendlier).

If if I can, I'll update this in 30ish days when I can xfer the character from the neutral account it's now on to my main account.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top