• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

SOLD Mage 55 45,8k (stats update 46,6k dmg) Dmg Grimmag server Price: 120 Eur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Lithuania
Multiple Accounts
Member Since March 23, 2015
Trade Guardian Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
All information in pictures. If you need some more info about Mage , ask here.

Price: 120 Eur. Most likely want to get paid by Bank transfer.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    418.2 KB
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    341.7 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    236.4 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    445.4 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    417.9 KB
  • 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    163.8 KB
  • 89.jpg
    89.jpg
    169.6 KB
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    176.9 KB
Last edited:
@sanctuary Look buddy. Trust goes both ways. As a new member and someone with no feedback, it will be very hard for users to trust you as well. I suggest using the Trade Guardian system as this will ensure (at the time of purchase) that there is no scam.

Please don't be calling people potential scammers and time wasters. It's not nice. In order to get a sale, you need to answer customer queries. That is business 101. I understand you want a safe trade. Best bet there is to deal with someone who already has an established market history.

That said, if you wish to lock this thread and start over, you can. As this one is quite messy now.

S
sanctuary
Nice to see some attention, first talking about trust all those who writte asking something about account didn't have any feedback too, second almost all of them was created in month period, even one of them was banned so here no left for trust, trust will come in constructive conversation with person, or better I should say with real buyer. Second if we talk about calling others scammer its not hard than to read few comments before mine, here one of members asking how he could know that I wont cheat him, so this wasn't started by me, so I just answered him that as well I cant trust no one as he cant. So there is big different between calling someone potential scammer and answering other person question. About time wasting , when someone asking about account lets say stats mounts and other stuff this isn't even near time waste because I will upload due to that question more screenshots so also others could see it and in time it will get more and more info till someone decide to buy it, so all this question and answer marathon will go around account but not about things which are about something else. That's what I expect. I will stay for a while with this thread, maybe for others will be useful information from these discussion. Have a nice day.
And where is the assurance that you will not cheat me? Also your account seems misleading because you have there a Dwarf too.

S
sanctuary
Please don't waste my time, there is no assurance that you or others like you wont scam me, and listen main char of this acc is mage not dwarf, dwarf don't have any stats it was just lvl up to 55 and that's it. I don't get if you interested in Dso you should know that one acc you could have 4 different chars. Other thing if you want just chat with someone please do with others who have time for that, writte for me if you interested to buy, but not to have conversation about nothing. And most important side of this useless conversation if you want to buy and need more info about acc ask I will answer or upload more screenshots, but stop annoying stuff like asking things which not about acc.
Hi is it still for sale? Also can I pay via middle man?

S
sanctuary
Yes its still for sale, when it will be sold I will mark it as it will be. No I will take only bank transfer payment direct to me, because read How Does This Work? Quick Guide of epicnpc mm , Epicnpc does NOT provide compensation for the item. So again as I am only one responsible for my account, so I will take only direct payments to me.
Hi.
I'm interested about your account

S
sanctuary
Hi, for you and all like you writing here without reason, don't waste my and your time, I am looking for real buyers, those who want to writte there is lot of forums and other places where you can realise your ideas, but here please contact only those who really want buy account. And also when I update something with account stats I will time to time upload pictures. Have a nice day.
Before buying, this account was created in Kongregate website, but also linked to normal client. There is also little bit Hp stats update.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    426 KB
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    387.6 KB
Little stats update and if interested there is also crafted q4 staff if someone want to change q7 build, just need that q4 staff make tier8 and maybe try to get with base dmg gold line.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    416.3 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    355.7 KB
Have a lot of platinum items in inventory, if needs specific information, just ask, also have with gold dmg base value blood staff but its t3 so need lvl up it to t8, but have 3,9k draken core so should be any problem to do it. So its possible to make mana build instead this Q7 based build.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.