275 ilvl Mage 278 Unbound changeling bis trinket double leggo 291 ilvl/ NF and NECRO renown 80 ...
I'm selling my troll Mage, I'm the original account owner and this is what I'm offering:
-N/A server
-275 Item level
-4 tier set
-Night fae and Necro 80 renown
-BiS Legendary for frost 291 ilvl
-BiS new legendary for frost 291 ilvl
-BiS Legendary Unity for every covenant 291 ilvl
-Ready for raiding and mythic+
-Bis trinket Unbound changeling 278 ilvl
-Keystone hero dungeon portals (+20 keys)
-KSM mount season 2 (no longer available)
-KSM mount season 3
-Shadowlands Base edition
-60 days gametime
Armory: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/627375200ffed
Note: This character will be transferred over to a new battle.net account, including 60 days of game time and shadowlands. Not every mount, pets, transmongs and/or achievement will be transferred over. 
————————————————————————
You must do with this account:
Change email after buying
Change password after buying
Change security question after buying
Payment method: PayPal (Only Friends & Family), BTC, USDT.
• Trusted and experienced seller
• All of our accounts were leveled by me only with selling purpose
• Every account is carefully checked and verified by me. It minimizes chances of problems in future
• I am online every day and always ready to help if you face any trouble
P.S: If you have any concerns, please pm me and I will make sure to answer all your questions
I'm selling my troll Mage, I'm the original account owner and this is what I'm offering:
-N/A server
-275 Item level
-4 tier set
-Night fae and Necro 80 renown
-BiS Legendary for frost 291 ilvl
-BiS new legendary for frost 291 ilvl
-BiS Legendary Unity for every covenant 291 ilvl
-Ready for raiding and mythic+
-Bis trinket Unbound changeling 278 ilvl
-Keystone hero dungeon portals (+20 keys)
-KSM mount season 2 (no longer available)
-KSM mount season 3
-Shadowlands Base edition
-60 days gametime
Armory: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/627375200ffed
————————————————————————
You must do with this account:
Payment method: PayPal (Only Friends & Family), BTC, USDT.
• Trusted and experienced seller
• All of our accounts were leveled by me only with selling purpose
• Every account is carefully checked and verified by me. It minimizes chances of problems in future
• I am online every day and always ready to help if you face any trouble
Last edited:
