- Rating
- 4.50 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
I have to offer account from World of Tanks NA server.
- 36k+ free exp
- 0,8k+ bonds
- 10,4k gold
- 0,8 mln+ credits
- 105 personal reserves (25 for credits)
Price: 130€/150$
Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, credit card, Western Union
Contact:
- PM - here
- E-mail - [email protected]
- Discord - WoTBoostingService#9263
- Facebook - m.me/113553790325873
- Skype - [email protected]
3D Styles:
Object 430U
E 100
Object 140
AMX 13 105
Tier X's:
M48 Patton
Tier VIII premiums:
T26E5
M54 Renegade
HWK 30
E 75 TS
SU-130PM
Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC
FV4202
Lorraine 40 t
Skoda T 27
Lansen C
Strv S1
Progetto M35 mod. 46
Caernarvon Action X
Bourrasque
M46 KR (for recovery)
Senlac (for recovery)
Defender (for recovery)
Turtle I (for recovery)
Tier VI premiums:
Sherman VC Firefly
Bretagne Panther
T-50-2 (for recovery)
Rest of the special/premium tanks:
Super Hellcat (for recovery)
E 25 (for recovery)
Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K
Sexton I
BT-7 art. (for recovery)
T-29 (for recovery)
L-60 (for recovery)
AM 39 Gendron-Somua
AMR 35
I have to offer account from World of Tanks NA server.
- 36k+ free exp
- 0,8k+ bonds
- 10,4k gold
- 0,8 mln+ credits
- 105 personal reserves (25 for credits)
Price: 130€/150$
Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, credit card, Western Union
Contact:
- PM - here
- E-mail - [email protected]
- Discord - WoTBoostingService#9263
- Facebook - m.me/113553790325873
- Skype - [email protected]
3D Styles:
Object 430U
E 100
Object 140
AMX 13 105
Tier X's:
M48 Patton
Tier VIII premiums:
T26E5
M54 Renegade
HWK 30
E 75 TS
SU-130PM
Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC
FV4202
Lorraine 40 t
Skoda T 27
Lansen C
Strv S1
Progetto M35 mod. 46
Caernarvon Action X
Bourrasque
M46 KR (for recovery)
Senlac (for recovery)
Defender (for recovery)
Turtle I (for recovery)
Tier VI premiums:
Sherman VC Firefly
Bretagne Panther
T-50-2 (for recovery)
Rest of the special/premium tanks:
Super Hellcat (for recovery)
E 25 (for recovery)
Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K
Sexton I
BT-7 art. (for recovery)
T-29 (for recovery)
L-60 (for recovery)
AM 39 Gendron-Somua
AMR 35
Last edited:
