• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

lvl 8X i/l geared, full donate geared!!! 5b gears 2.5b meso

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(10 reviews)

Bellan

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Feb 8, 2017
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I am quitting Mapleroyals and selling level 8X i/l, which I have already geared up pretty decently with about 5b~ and 50 euros donation equips on it, +(120~TMA) excluding weapon (have a temporary ele wand 7 crafted already and have a couple of clean 150~mattk ele wand 7 prepared, perfect fallen leaf earrings 30% scrolled once(5/12, one slot used, unfinished) prepared for crafting), the i/l also comes with a full char of useful scrolls which I have gotten from gaching and 2.5b~ meso. Please contact me on if interested:

Discord: Quick#6734
Skype: Pop_corn138
or pm me on epicnpc to discuss in more detail.

I am looking for $70. I accept only Paypal payments and is only willing to go first IF and only IF you have 100% positive review from some popular traders on Epicnpc due to obvious reasons.

Thank you and have a nice day :) !
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Update: Bishop mule account SOLD, i/l account selling for $70
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top