lvl 80 Orc Warrior 450 Engineering, Cool mounts, Full Fury/Tank/PVP sets..Cheap/Safe!

Not Recently Bumped

llDeatheaterll

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 48

(100%) (51 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 19, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
lvl 80 Orc Warrior 450 Engineering, Cool mounts, Full Fury/Tank/PVP sets..Cheap/Safe!

5654 Gearscore Fury
5333 Gearscore Protection
5432 Gearscore PvP Arms

Raging Behemoth's Shoulderplates (BoE)
In Bags, worth over 6k Gold on the server the character is located on.

450 Engineering
-Jeeves
-Mechano-hog
-Transporter

Mounts
-Mechano-hog
-Red Proto-Drake
-Black War bear
-Blue Drake Mount

I hold all information including:
-Password
-Full Name
-SQ/A
-Email Access
and Photo ID and CD Keys when I feel everything is in order

Repped people I take paypal, non repped people unless you have someone to vouch for you with high rep...payment will be made by Western Union, Info will be given after payment.

AIM- llDeatheaterll

POST BEFORE CONTACTING!!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top