Need a quick start in Shadowlands? Selling 3 level 60 Alliance characters with Venthyr Covenant. Max Campaign quest line for this week completed.
Anima Conductor and Command Table are unlocked on each character.
Warrior:
https://safe-armory.com/5fc297a33d2c1/character
Mage:
https://safe-armory.com/5fc298d6b6d8d/character
Shaman:
https://safe-armory.com/5fc298fcf38e7/character
(Armories are not updated yet, but all are at least 150 ilvl)
Asking price: $200 each (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands expansion and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Anima Conductor and Command Table are unlocked on each character.
Warrior:
https://safe-armory.com/5fc297a33d2c1/character
Mage:
https://safe-armory.com/5fc298d6b6d8d/character
Shaman:
https://safe-armory.com/5fc298fcf38e7/character
(Armories are not updated yet, but all are at least 150 ilvl)
Asking price: $200 each (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands expansion and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Last edited:
