SOLD Lvl 562 | Bloodhound Heirloom | Season 8-16 BP MAX

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Rank
Diamond
Heirlooms
1
Original Owner
Yes

iR0nim

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Jul 16, 2022
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
https://apexlegendsstatus.com/profile/uid/PC/1007800647649#S-legends-statistics - This doesn't show anything tbh.

I can't give OGE as it is my personal email​

The Account has 10k crafting materials.​

Rare things : Year I Anniversary III Badge, Baller Badge, Team Work III, The Tormentor.​

I also have bought BP Season 4 at lvl 69 (R99 - Zero Point, Wattson - Cyberpunked, Wraith - Perfect Soldier) I still hate myself for not completing the BP for the Reactive Flatline :( .​


Payment Method: Paypal / Revolut.​

I have bought the Bloodhound Edition:​

1688647770627.png
​


Legendaries: 143​

If you want to know more about the account dm me or add me on discord: ir0nimm2​


Season 12: Diamond Badge.​


Skins and stuff : ​



:)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord ejazekay
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top