WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi all.. I am selling a pure gmail account valor team (changeable with medallion) for 270$(negotiable)...... It has no red warning or ban.. It has
52 MILLION XP (Double the amount needed to get lvl 40 and an extra 10m more
)
Maxed out 100 iv legacy mewtwo 
293 PLUS SHINIES
456 legendary 
POKEMON STORAGE MAXED (3000)
ITEMS STORAGE 2500
3000 CP PLUS = 27
A SPECIAL SHUNDO RAYQUAZA
SECOND CHARGE MOVE UNLOCKED =18
LEGACY POKEMON = 105
HUNDO = 283
SHUNDO =4(rayquaza, two gyarados, chansey)
LEGENDARY = 456 with maxed out 100 iv best buddy mewtwo,shiny lucky mewtwo 90 iv maxed with 3rd move unlocked
SHINY = 293 mostly all non community day ones
SHINY&LEGENDARY = 23
LUCKY = 19 including maxed shiny mewtwo, 100 iv metagross
MYTHICAL = 10 includes 4 melmetal (two shiny) for master and ultra league.
356 rare candies
84 sinnoh stone
I think I have added almost all the photos... If you still have any doubts you can pm me here or at my discord.. This is a sure rare account at a cheap price.. Grab it before its gone
...
Discord -Rithav#3066
I think I have added almost all the photos... If you still have any doubts you can pm me here or at my discord.. This is a sure rare account at a cheap price.. Grab it before its gone
Discord -Rithav#3066
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
ID# 512289667144744970
Telegram: https://t.me/ArunRithav
Last edited:
