SOLD Lvl 40/ 100 4*/300 shinies/86 legendary ~ 230$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Level
Original Owner
Yes
(532 reviews)

Rithav

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 310

(100%) (532 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Jul 16, 2019
Last seen
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi all.. I am selling a pure gmail account valor teamangeable with medallion) for just 230$(negotiable)...if you want I can show the proof that it is only linked to Gmail... It has no red warning or ban.. It has
👉1150 pokemon storage
👉1000 bag storage
👉96 hundo (including hooh, garchomp)
👉86 legendaries(12 shiny ✨✨)
👉 Special hooh and cobalion(perfect iv)
👉 289 ✨shiny including many rare non community day shinies ✨
👉92 special pokemons with many legacy move ones as well
👉100 lucky pokemons including maxed mewtwo, garchomp, melmetal, dragonite, palkia
👉16 mythical including all deoxys forms and a maxed out 3 move lucky melmetal
👉Many pokemons with 3rd move unlocked including legacy charizard


I think I have added almost all the photos.. The photos are taken a week back.. So I have added a lot of new pokemons after that as well.. So pm me for the updated ones... If you still have any doubts you can pm me here or at my discord.. This is a sure rare account at a cheap price.. Grab it before its gone 🙃...

Discord -Rithav#3066

Discord :Rithav#3066

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top