WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, stopped playing this game months ago after the ex-employee exposed Moonton about all their shady practices. Instead of leaving the account to rot, why not sell it?
Account details -
Level 30 (ANDROID account)
627 matches
60.45% win rate
147 MVP's.
97 gems
90,170 credits (Used to buy heroes)
2702 tickets
182 blue fragments, 76 purple, 108 orange.
Stopped playing when I got to Legend V but probably due to inactivity it dropped, currently in Epic IV.
Mains were Aurora, Lancelot and Grock. (Aurora is 397 matches, 58.7% WR, still in local ranking after all these months!)
17 Heroes
(Aurora, Lancelot, Grock, Freya with In-App Purchase, Gord, Harley, Cyclops, Rafaela & the other free ones)
33 emblems
8 skins (Main skins to mention would be Starlight Aurora, Masked Knight Lancelot & Grave Guardian Grock)
Any other details I left out or you want to know, message me and I'll answer!
Account is currently binded to my Google Play, which can then be unbinded & linked to whatever you give me (Facebook, moonton account etc).
Price = Make an offer! (£ GBP not $)
Payment will be by paypal (F&F) or gift card, and only go first for high repped members.
Account details -
Level 30 (ANDROID account)
627 matches
60.45% win rate
147 MVP's.
97 gems
90,170 credits (Used to buy heroes)
2702 tickets
182 blue fragments, 76 purple, 108 orange.
Stopped playing when I got to Legend V but probably due to inactivity it dropped, currently in Epic IV.
Mains were Aurora, Lancelot and Grock. (Aurora is 397 matches, 58.7% WR, still in local ranking after all these months!)
17 Heroes
(Aurora, Lancelot, Grock, Freya with In-App Purchase, Gord, Harley, Cyclops, Rafaela & the other free ones)
33 emblems
8 skins (Main skins to mention would be Starlight Aurora, Masked Knight Lancelot & Grave Guardian Grock)
Any other details I left out or you want to know, message me and I'll answer!
Account is currently binded to my Google Play, which can then be unbinded & linked to whatever you give me (Facebook, moonton account etc).
Price = Make an offer! (£ GBP not $)
Payment will be by paypal (F&F) or gift card, and only go first for high repped members.
Last edited:
