[LVL 159] Hypixel SkyBlock account 5.5B Net Worth, 5k Weight

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

idklol12345

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Hungary
Member Since
Jan 24, 2022
Last seen
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello.
I am selling my minecraft account.

Some basic info about the account:
- I am the first owner
- MVP+
- Hypixel level 86 (+1 network boosters)
- The account was never banned or muted before
- Everything on the account was done legitimately and manually, never used any macros or hacks.
- 317 Gold
- Last login was on 30/09/2023 (Not going to log in until it sells)

SkyBlock Stats:
Skill average
is ~34, mining 60, other skills are bad.
Overflow in
- Mining (135M)
- Enchanting (450M)
Slayers: 7/6/5/5/0
Catacombs level 24 (f7 comp)
~ 4.7k Senither Weight
~ 5.5B Networth (100M purse)
SkyBlock Level 159

Most of my playtime is from mining Gemstones and doing Nucleus runs.
5.5M Mithril Powder
16M Gemstone Powder

500M Gemstone collection
970 Nucleus runs
Most of my net worth is from nucleus runs, I got 3 alloys from those runs. I have videos about the alloys for proof too.

Still have the mining gear on the account, which is currently the best available gear.
5/5 perfect recombed jaded Divan
Divan's Drill with Eff 10, Sunny side, perfect fuel tank and Amber polished engine
Secondary drill with blue cheese
Legendary lvl 100 Scatha with Quick Claw.
Best mining equipments. (Black belt too)

Some minor stuff:

- 13k bits
- Bingo rank 3 (Purple) +24 Bingo Points
- 3 stacks of Heavy Pearls
- 29 minion slots
- 500 hour playtime
- 940 SkyBlock gems
- I have 100 more 4/4 jade tools in backpacks so if you want to you can do 100 more nucleus runs easily.

BIN price is $450 USD.
Preferred methods: PayPal F&F or Bitcoin.
To negotiate DM me.

If you are interested please DM me on discord.
Discord: idk_lol12345

I'm currently selling 2 SkyBlock accounts.
The other account: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/lvl-269-hypixel-skyblock-account-17b-net-worth-19k-weight.2626494/
The accounts are cheaper if bought together.
This account was in a co-op with the other account, however I left with this one, both of the account are solo now.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top