WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - VPN Violation
Buy Now
- Activision Account - Works with PS4, PC, XBOX (Email is change-able)
- Includes:
- Level 155 Account
- All weapons are full
- Damascus of all weapons
- All weapon blueprints (got all)
- All vehicle skins
- In short, I own 98% of the content in the game
- It took me a lot of time, and I hope that the person who buy it will treat this account well like I did. https://www.************/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png
- You can link your Battle.net
- This is an Activision account
- All tracers and weapon blueprints (got all)
- All the weapon blueprints are purchased through CP
- Completely safe and satisfaction guaranteed!
- Check out the pictures below! Just message me anytime if you have any questions.
- Imporant Reminder: Message me first before paying - to check availability.
- You can add and message me here or on my Discord: ghost#4599
After purchase you will receive:
* Email + Password for Activision Account
Full Access
️ Instant Delivery
