This is my personal account I want to sell
I am in need of money now that is why I am selling
Slightly negotiable
If you need the video I'll send it to you via whatsapp if you're interested
Mythic Weapons: 4
Legendary Weapons: 11
Legendary Character: 1
Mythic Skins
*Fennec-Ascended - Diamond Camo
*Kilo-Demonsong -Diamond Camo
*Krig-6 - IceDrake
*Switchblade-Neon Legend
Legendary Skins
*DL Q33-Holidays
*AK117-Holidays
*M13-Luminal Flare
*AK47-Pumpkin Head
*Type 25- Pale Horsman
*Renneti- Metal Phantom
*Mx9-Heartless
*D13 Steam Shredder
*Locus -Electron
*Rus-97u-Equilizer
*Mac-10 -Atomic Star
*m4 - Court Jester - 2 Spins Left
Legendary Character- MACE.
Countless EPic Characters & Rare Emotes.
Linked to FB and Activision.
DM Lets Deal
Payment is crypto USDT(trc network) or we use middleman and you pay fees
I am in need of money now that is why I am selling
Slightly negotiable
If you need the video I'll send it to you via whatsapp if you're interested
Mythic Weapons: 4
Legendary Weapons: 11
Legendary Character: 1
Mythic Skins
*Fennec-Ascended - Diamond Camo
*Kilo-Demonsong -Diamond Camo
*Krig-6 - IceDrake
*Switchblade-Neon Legend
Legendary Skins
*DL Q33-Holidays
*AK117-Holidays
*M13-Luminal Flare
*AK47-Pumpkin Head
*Type 25- Pale Horsman
*Renneti- Metal Phantom
*Mx9-Heartless
*D13 Steam Shredder
*Locus -Electron
*Rus-97u-Equilizer
*Mac-10 -Atomic Star
*m4 - Court Jester - 2 Spins Left
Legendary Character- MACE.
Countless EPic Characters & Rare Emotes.
Linked to FB and Activision.
DM Lets Deal
Payment is crypto USDT(trc network) or we use middleman and you pay fees
