• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Urumi.

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 29, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Screenshot_20210218-040320__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210218-040255__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210218-040144.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-183949.jpg

It's my lvl 150 account I've had since season 1, I've grinded it up since then and it has.

~2.83 k.d
~33k credits
~the legendary tactical unicorn gks
~60 epic gun/melee skins
~32 epic character skins
~500cp for battle pass

It also has other rare skins such as the championship skins and etc, looking $80 for the account.

Feel free message me here or on my discord Fallen#7926 and I can send you more pictures of the account and such.

I'll be accepting the payment via PayPal.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top