• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Lvl 137, 2299 total, all chaotics, tetsu + sea, 400+ ovls + all 3 kilns

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 13, 2015
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
1
Pretty much I've quit the game and have no plans on ever returning to it. Has full Tetsu + Seasinger's. All Chaotics, all the kilns also has a very decent name. I'm looking PayPal, offer away. -Bid starting @ $50-. When you purchase it, you will get all information (Recovery questions, creation details, etc.)

JrHdyab.png

g2Gz8IO.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/878435-i-got-scammed-by-Bezskuu!!!!!!!!!
Can you swap this acc for rs07 acc ?
 
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/878435-i-got-scammed-by-Bezskuu!!!!!!!!!
im intrested contavt me skype frosty.frosty8
 
I accept the terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold, thanks Zesma.
 
ill buy this account from you for 80$ if it has no blackmarks
 
Any chance you could do 40$
 
T
No sorry.
Banned - making new account to avoid warning
add me skype roy.vahaba i will buy have trusted paypal

- - - Updated - - -

verfied paypal*
 
I'll buy it :)

Skype me kirito.dragneel2
 
T
Added you on skype.
Do you accept CSGO items?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a bayonet Doppler
 
T
Yeah I would, I'll PM you.
Banned - banned- Fake ID https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/855628-Banned-for-no-reason
Im interested, whats your skype
 
Back
Top