• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LVL 120 account with many operators, LF offers

Not Recently Bumped

FeedNet

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jul 9, 2021
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I’m looking to sell my Arknights account that I’ve been holding onto for a while now.
I’m looking for offers through PayPal or steam gift card, but also willing to take TF2 and CS:GO items.

Please add me on Discord (Zipf#9952) to discuss further, or message me here.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 155700.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 155700.png
    2 MB
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 155740.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 155740.png
    1.9 MB
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 155759.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 155759.png
    2 MB
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 155820.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 155820.png
    2 MB
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 155837.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 155837.png
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 155854.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 155854.png
    2.2 MB
Back
Top