Hello! Account is linked to an e-mail that'll be given to the buyer during the transaction!
As much as I'm not open to trade, I'm still open to negotiations regarding the price, so feel free to contact me!
Trade Guardian's fee is up to the buyer.
Account overview:
Well maintained
Highly focused on meta, Gold rush and Horde
Level 1062
Map: 51-10
Complete Card Set - Summer Bash Permanent Frame
3 Glittered Tatari: Blitzmane, Waveflutter and Chronerva 
1 T4
29 T3
25 T2
212 Wishboxes
Level 3 Horde Difficulty
Limited -Time Huge Zobo Trophy
2 Rare accessories for Zapantier, Rare Acc. for Solaflora, Exclusive Background for Aquariel
If you see my screenshots elsewhere, it's not me.
CONTACT ONLY VIA EPICNPC
Only Paypal or Wise accepted.
As much as I'm not open to trade, I'm still open to negotiations regarding the price, so feel free to contact me!
Trade Guardian's fee is up to the buyer.
Account overview:
Well maintained
Highly focused on meta, Gold rush and Horde
Level 1062
Map: 51-10
Only Paypal or Wise accepted.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
Last edited:
