- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
NA EST [INANNA]
Price for gem's are negotiable.
LVL 10 ( 4 DOOMFIRE / 4 BLAZING)
a few 9's and 8's + raw hand farm gold
I take Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, AppleCash, Cash App,
Please reach out via Discord @ kpophero777 though I'll most likely ONLY BE using MM services via EpicNPC / Trade Guardian
As i am very active ~ can verify everything as well
Open to using Trade Guardian.
Price for gem's are negotiable.
LVL 10 ( 4 DOOMFIRE / 4 BLAZING)
a few 9's and 8's + raw hand farm gold
I take Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, AppleCash, Cash App,
Please reach out via Discord @ kpophero777 though I'll most likely ONLY BE using MM services via EpicNPC / Trade Guardian
As i am very active ~ can verify everything as well
Open to using Trade Guardian.
