Hello! Account is linked to an e-mail that'll be given to the buyer during the transaction!
As much as I'm not open to trade, I'm still open to negotiations regarding the price, so feel free to contact me!
Trade Guardian's fee is up to the buyer.
Account overview:
Well maintained
Highly focused on meta, Gold rush and Horde
Level 673
Map: 31-14
24 T3
27 T2
28 Wishboxes
131 Glitter Fruits
Level 3 Horde
If you see my screenshots somewhere else, it's not me.
CONTACT ONLY VIA EPICNPC
Only Paypal or Wise accepted.
As much as I'm not open to trade, I'm still open to negotiations regarding the price, so feel free to contact me!
Trade Guardian's fee is up to the buyer.
Account overview:
Well maintained
Highly focused on meta, Gold rush and Horde
Level 673
Map: 31-14
Only Paypal or Wise accepted.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
Last edited:
