- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
First off this account has no BFA on it.
Account has WOD Flying Unlocked.
Basically selling for the price of gametime.
Notable Mounts:
Lucid Nightmare - Puzzle Mount rare and tricky to get.
Bleakhoof Ruinstrider
Includes level 100 Druid. Couple exalted reps.
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/066ac7dd6bbc3f727be3beb50840c056
gametime until 5/13/2019
Guaranteed for life of ownership free of recalls. Posting for sale or trade voids warranty, but I will still assist.
I accept paypal and bitcoin currently. Or Month Game time for another account. You can buy that cheap here and save even more!
Currently only using discord. My discord is
Post first and add me. ask me to post here too to confirm its me!
Account has WOD Flying Unlocked.
Basically selling for the price of gametime.
Notable Mounts:
Lucid Nightmare - Puzzle Mount rare and tricky to get.
Bleakhoof Ruinstrider
Includes level 100 Druid. Couple exalted reps.
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/066ac7dd6bbc3f727be3beb50840c056
gametime until 5/13/2019
Guaranteed for life of ownership free of recalls. Posting for sale or trade voids warranty, but I will still assist.
I accept paypal and bitcoin currently. Or Month Game time for another account. You can buy that cheap here and save even more!
Currently only using discord. My discord is
Post first and add me. ask me to post here too to confirm its me!
Payment options:
- Paypal
- USDT, Coinbase
Last edited:
