• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS

Pokegomarket9

🌟Trusted Seller🌟 Discord: Pokegomarket9
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Member Since March 22, 2021
Total Completed Orders: 65
Total Feedback: 92
standard (5).gif
Untitled_Artwork (9).png

EBEE9591-6FCC-44F6-80FE-4B9F0813D7F1.png
Pokecoins (5).png
Account_Boosting (1).png
Pokecoins (4).png
Pokecoins.png
Account_Boosting (1).png
Untitled_Artwork (28).png

Attachments

• Account_Boosting (1).png
    Account_Boosting (1).png
    2.8 MB
Last edited:
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Easy

Hi, im from spain, i have purchased it ultraeasy, more than register there xD
and u can pay by paypal then u can get ur money refound if sth happens.
i personaly recommend it

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
10/10

5200 pokecoins very fast and very friendly

service is 10/10 and fast. would recommend to anyone that is looking for cheap stuff in pg

5200 pokecoins very fast and very friendly

service is 10/10 and fast. would recommend to anyone that is looking for cheap stuff in pg

ip hash: 2bee83008dfb895f47712c
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
3 purchased, 2 coins an stardust - 1 just coins

At first I was not sure but website looked nice and payment with PayPal gives some security concerning to delivery.
I sent a DM with the details, which I can change after or before for that matter and got professionally answered that the order will be starting asap.
Due to some hikups it was started but disrupted and took a bit longer than expected. Communication is pleasant and clear, got everything i ordered without further problem.

Very happy customer and will surely recommend to others, with note to have patience as it can take bit longer if it is very busy or technical issues occur but it will be delivered.
#1902/04

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
very fast, very nice

Just bought 15k Coins for 36€ and it was done in less than 5minutes - 10/10 will buy again

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Never provided rest of service

Never provided the rest of service. Asked if he was done because I was currently too busy to check but the seller never responded. Messaged them over a course of a couple days with more than 24 hours in between messages on their discord but none of the other services finished. WOULD NOT buy again.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
5 Million Xp ans Dust

Hey, I bought XP, Dust and Coins and also got a free Trade. Very good Support and the Discord helped me a lot and the seller replies directly.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
2 mil pack got me 8 shinies! highly recommend

Do make sure to tell him not to use ur incubators cuz it was done automatically and the bot used 8 of my incubators for useless eggs

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Awesome and communicates well

Easy to communicate with and has really cool products will definetly be buying from them again

Seller was very kind and helpful. Service is rather quick or very quick depending on the service chosen. Can recommend any kind of service from here over any other out there.

ip hash: c05199c08641bef51b499f
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Seller was kind, receptive and helpful.

Definitely recommend buying poke coins over using pokemon go shop. Very efficient and saves a ton of money. The guy is really nice and helpful with any questions you have.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Outstanding Service

Went above and beyond expectations, completed a huge order for all mine and my children's accounts in record time.

Huge Vouch for a A++ Outstanding Service

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Informative, Fast Raid Passes, cheap and efficient

Very pleased with my order and with how everything was handled from beginning to end. Likely to buy again.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great service and very fast and efficient. Also helpful.

Really enjoyed how seamless and easy everything was especially how quick everything went. Also very helpful during the process.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Quality Service

Bought an account through them and would recommend them to anyone interested in pokemon go

Bought an account quick and easy through their services. Would recommend to anyone

ip hash: a1439342fd551c71b2ae1e
Legit service through and through. I purchased a 48h boost as well as a pokecoin order. I got what was ordered received 30mil xp and all my coins. Some delays were encountered due to hitting the weekly Pokémon catch limits. But the provider did an excellent job of explaining the delay and communicating through that process. I would say if you order anything longer than a 24 hour service be prepared for that to take slightly longer than the hours your purchased.

ip hash: f549c997ecc05e414db819
Service went smoothly! He gave lots of advice to a returning player, answered all my questions and was very kind! Looking forward to purchasing again in the near future!

ip hash: 1a22b816965894db86e0a8
ran into some delays, but they compensated me and were very friendly :)

ip hash: baf25385bef2f18cb66ca2
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Absolutely amazing!!

Beyond happy with the service!
Bought the 12hrs of boosting, and it was way better than I had hoped for!
I will be back for sure!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Friendly, fast boosting service :)

Just bought a boosting service, she kept me updated throughout the process :) will buy again!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Legitimate seller!

Was a little slow on the transaction, but turned out successful and accurate in the end. This is a legit seller, and I will purchase from him in the future!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very Satisfied

Very good Service, bought not much but was still comfortable delivery. Definetly going to buy again.

Very awesome service. Ill definitily buy from him more and more.
I bought almost a year now his service and he is still the best.
Very fast and all wishes come true when u ask him.

ip hash: 080b937b879819f2c42237
Hi,

I just paid for 48hours of boosting on the website but I wasn’t ask for my account info, how do I contact you ? :)

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fantastic

In less than 24 hours they were able to get me a shiney, 100 IV event buneary, I will certainly be purchasing from this seller again! They were on time, prompt, and very polite during the whole process! Thanks again!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Amazing seller very trustworthy

Pokegomarket is one of the best boosters I seen with great prices they are very communicative. they didn’t communicate well at first cause they were sick but boosters get sick to they are not just robots. Pokegomarket is trustworthy and was more then willing to add some other stuff if the boost didn’t meet the expectations I ordered the 7 day boost sale that they had and I was able to get my Level 50. I would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn’t have time to play or is looking to get a quick boost.

Pokegomarket did my 7 day boost with no issues and was very communicative. Will be ordering again

Last edited:
I ordered a 6 hour boost on 27 March, which was when he told me he would be starting the boost but after that there was no reply until 4 April, which he then compensated me with a 24 hour boost with no extra charge. I'm guessing he had some irl issues going on. Trustworthy.

Last edited:
Got my 24 hours boosting service done after s short delay, seems like he was going through some stress / personal stuff. Nice guy.

Last edited:
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very helpful and very kind

I ordered the 24h package and had questions about how it all worked, to my surprise the seller answered all these questions (and more) in the chat before I even had to ask. Would really recommend buying from them.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very Fast Very responsive overall great seller

I sent him my information he boosted my account then I went on to buy a shiny mewtwo and another boost it was so good. 5 stars

Good seller at first, my husband and I got our accounts boosted thrice. Recommended them to people too but the 2nd and 3rd times, they weren't without a hitch.

1st time, we got exactly what we paid for and had our accounts used and return on time and we were impressed which is why we decided to have it done a 2nd time.

2nd time, they started on time but they gave our account back 2-3 days after we were supposed to have it back and communicated as to why there was a delay. Should've learned our lesson then but they were really nice and gave us a bonus too for the inconvenience.

3rd time, it was for community day in Dec, wanted to do a 2 day boosting service for both days, started on the 2nd day (Monday in our time zone, Sunday in NY) since there were technical issues and wasn't able to communicate back with us and offered extra service for missing out on the first day which we really appreciated.

However, it's already been 7 days since our accounts were supposed to be given back and we've been trying to reach out through e-mail and discord. No response. Didn't see any updates on their website so it might be because of the holidays or a personal issue why they're currently unable to but it would be nice if they can communicate more effectively because we do not know what would happen if we just try to take our accounts back with their program still running.

Will update once we get our accts back.

R
ryuujii
My bad, it went past my 30-day time limit to reply. Anyways, we were able to get our accounts back on January 3rd (January 2 in their timezone so right after the holidays). Just as suspected, the delay to return our accounts was because of Christmas and New Year holidays. Although they did have a mix-up with my husband's account because his wasn't returned until later in the day but it was resolved once their hours were open.

They were pretty responsive when it was time to return our accounts and we were able to keep the bonuses (stardusts, XP, etc) that accumulated during that time frame. I believe they even put my pokemon in the Gym so when I received it, I had extra coins which was an unexpected perk.

All in all, their bundle and price are probably one of the best in the market. The holiday thing/delay was unfortunate but they do make up for it by giving bonuses which isn't too bad if you're patient (we wanted to do the Christmas/New Year event which was why we were trying so hard to reach them). Their customer service is very responsive when they can and they're easily reachable in discord. Maybe I'll purchase again in the future, but for now I think I'm fine since we did get more than a week's bonus from the delay.

Thanks again!
N
new_guy2020
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
10/10

They are incredible. Above and Beyond on Communication and Services!
Never had a better experience buying from this site until i got these guys! Highly Recommend!!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I bought the 24hour

Very good service quick and efficient. Walked me through the the steps also told me how to make a fake fb account so I don't have to use my Google. Good folks here!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
literally the best seller with the best prices

delievered my order a little late but literally made up for it by giving such a huge bonus, I highly recommend his service because you get the most bang per buck

❤️🔥This seller is the best there is! 🥇
Trustworthy,Excellent & Fast services.
Been buying from this selling for a very long time.
Bought various packages & tons of days of boosting along with custom orders.
great communication with everything sometimes it takes a little bit, but he’s always honest, and answers any questions or concerns.
Results are always amazing 🤩
Will always be coming back
Thank You 🙏