• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Low level og BETA/ALPHA with Deady in Japan

Not Recently Bumped

DineroBuyer

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 28, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I have a low level original beta / alpha pirate account.
Character ID in the 4 digits.
Account has many rares that people still IODA.
Account has some dragon con rares and
Deady in Japan Pet

I will send any pictures privately and would like to keep any conversations on this site.

I got offered 500 but will consider any offer as long as it’s reasonable and with middleman.

Thank you
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Can u message me on disc Delroy#0001
 
I have a low level original beta / alpha pirate account.
Character ID in the 4 digits.
Account has many rares that people still IODA.
Account has some dragon con rares and
Deady in Japan Pet

I will send any pictures privately and would like to keep any conversations on this site.

I got offered 500 but will consider any offer as long as it’s reasonable and with middleman.

Thank you
Can u show me more infos about the acc
 
D
I’ll message you
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Add me on discord dyl#6079
 
Back
Top