WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys,
I found this forum and decided to offer my Lost Ark gold here as well.
You can get gold on pretty much any server and I will offer you the fairest prices for the current market. Just ask me for the desired server and the current stock.
For more details or any questions just go ahead and add me on discord.
Discord: Tomy#8893
*The gold is never sent straight from bot accounts. Gold is funneled multiple times to ensure safety and the lowest risk possible
I found this forum and decided to offer my Lost Ark gold here as well.
You can get gold on pretty much any server and I will offer you the fairest prices for the current market. Just ask me for the desired server and the current stock.
For more details or any questions just go ahead and add me on discord.
Discord: Tomy#8893
*The gold is never sent straight from bot accounts. Gold is funneled multiple times to ensure safety and the lowest risk possible
