SOLD Lost Ark Gold Hand Farmed NA East 0.15$/1K.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Regions
  1. NA East

foreverraul

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Mar 16, 2021
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Lost Ark Clean Gold Hand Farmed (NA East)
I am a casual gold seller; all gold is generated through daily grind.
(Chaos, Guardians, Abyssal, Legion, Unas, Selling Mats/Gems)

1735939390821.png

Current Rate: 0.15$ per 1k Gold
Current Stock: 800k


(I cover Pheon cost, you cover fees)

My gold is 100% clean, I offer full transparency, I can proof via stream my roster/trading history
etc.

You are safe buying gold from me :)

Binance / Cryptos / PayPal F&F / Zinli

Discord: ralfz747 (Old username: Rauru#3239)

Unique ID: 298285191812874240​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller!! very understanding and easy to work with

actually the best seller
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top