EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [LordKitty] 1$ Farm! Credits 1kk in 10 minutes & much more!

Platforms
PC
Filter
Boosting

LordKitty

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
11   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
Welcome to LordKitty's Services!

Hello fellow Tenno!

Are you tired of farming? Not enough free time and want something done quickly and efficiently? Just want to AFK and watch Netflix while someone does the job for you? Then I'm the one you're looking for.

I'm here offering services to get quick XP and Credits for you safely. No risk whasoever since there are no trades done ingame and no account sharing, just two friendly people playing together in a mission. All done with quick consistent times. And if you're able to equip the Corrosive Projection aura mod, it'll speed things up even further!

Credit Farm - 1.000.000 Credits - 1$
Kuva Farm - 3500 - 1$
XP Farm - All Weapons, frames and companions - 2$
Just let me know what else you need and we can work it out! :D

I also sell Platinum, Warframes, Weapons, Primed Items, Arcanes, Mods and Much More! Just Click right here and check it out!

Payments done via Paypal only.
>(Price doesn't include Paypal tax)<

You can also contact me directly via:
Email: [email protected]
Discord: LordKitty#3711
Discord Server: Click here to join!

Telegram: @LordKitty
WhatsApp: +5519989100489

(Mind the capital letters L and K otherwise it won't work, or just copy and paste! Discord is case sensitive)

I WON'T EVER contact you directly first.
Always send me a message first through whatever means you need, otherwise it's a fake.

Last edited:
ip hash: d483d0ba1ae495f1da995e

Daviis

1   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very fast and friendly guy! Bought credits and xp

It was my first time buying and totally recommend, was really friendly and even helped me unlock a mission later. Totally recommend will buy again :D

Daviis

1   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
So he did all that in 20 minutes? Lol
actually we were already doing it, he just asked me to contact him through the forum so he could link my profile to the thread to be safe, and I don't blame him since I don't have any rep :p , but each run took about 10 minutes anyway

ip hash: 4d59822c63534254b354e8

LordKitty

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
11   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
So he did all that in 20 minutes? Lol
Hello there!

All and every transaction must be made through the forums in some way either thorugh PMs or the post itself for general safety, even if these are small amounts like 1$ purchases. That's for both the buyer and the seller's safety and transparency on the deals, even if no problem ever comes up or it's a trusted person. So I ask everyone that contacts my email or discord directly first to post in here, as Daviis did.

Regarding the timming, each run averages out 10 minutes, some a bit less and some a bit more depending on RNG for both Exp and Credit farming, unless you want to level up your Warframe as well as all weapons, then it should be abount 30 minutes or so.

I appreciate the concern and hope you have a great day! If you're interested in the services we can talk more about the details :)

ip hash: 971cbffae93a45acde0967